Birch Mountain Sports Membership
Birch Mountain Sports offers a wide range of activities such as skiing, ski lessons, hiking, and mountain bike racing which are organized throughout the year. Also, the club maintains the trail system and provides public access to it. Furthermore, our club consists of enthusiastic members that participate in the activities and social events put-on by Birch Mountain Sports. If you or your family would like to be part of our club please fill out the membership form link at the bottom of the page and send it by mail or drop it off at Birch Mountain Ski Area. Some benefits of being a member are:
- Unlimited access to the trail system for skiing and hiking throughout the year
- Jackrabbit ski lessons for youth
- Adult ski lessons.
- Access to some of the best maintained skate and classic ski trails in Manitoba
- Updates on club events and activities
- One free hot wax for skies
- Moonlight skiing (contact Victor Chappellaz @ 204.248.2319)
Online Membership Registration
To register for membership please click on the Zone4.ca button below.